Field Trip Fridays
Each Friday, join Academic and Career Development for First Trip Fridays as we explore new employers, academic programs, and other career development opportunities! September field trips include:
- Forensic science lab tours
- Growing Places
- Indiana Statehouse
- Prosthetic Solutions of Indiana
- Respiratory therapy demonstration
- Labsploration: Cadaver lab tour
Health and Life Sciences Advising Center Relocation
The Health and Life Sciences Advising Center (HLSAC) is now located on the third floor of Taylor Hall.
Meet with an Advisor
PlanFor upcoming semesters
ReviewYour degree requirements
PrepareFor applying to your school
Academic Deadlines for University College Students
Whether you are confident or confused, student success advisors and career consultants are here to help you determine the path that is right for you.
Our staff work in specialized clusters to offer focused information on degree programs. Learn more about your team in Academic and Career Development.
Locations vary by event.
Campus Center Theater
Campus Center 450
Campus Center Pre-Function Lounge (outside of CE 450)
Lilly Auditorium (UL 0130)
Meet with an advisor
For simple questions about your degree, identifying helpful campus resources, completing a required form, or making changes to your current class schedule
Beginning September 3
10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Want dedicated assistance with advising assignments, schedule building, or registration? Grab your laptop (or borrow one of ours) and come see us on the third floor of Taylor Hall!
- Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Ask an Advisor stations are located around campus during important times in the fall and spring semesters. Stop by to ask a question, schedule an appointment, or just to say "hi!"
- Monday, October 7 | 11 a.m.–1 p.m. | 2nd Floor, Taylor Hall
- Wednesday, October 16 | 11 a.m.–1 p.m. | 1st Floor, Campus Center
- Wednesday, October 23 | 11 a.m.–1 p.m. | 2nd Floor, Taylor Hall