Priority registration is a two-week window for current students to register for the upcoming semester. Each student is assigned a personal appointment date and time. You can register for classes any time after your appointment.
To view your registration appointment:
- Go to One.IU.
- Search for "Student Center."
- Click on the Student Center task.
- Log in with your username and passphrase.
- On the right-hand side of the Student Center page under Enrollment Dates, you will see Enrollment Appointment Date.
- Click on Details to find the exact time you may begin registering.
View available list of course offerings.