This week of career events offers something for everyone! Employers, career professionals, staff, faculty, and peers will share career expertise you won't want to miss. Attend sessions to learn more about majors, career paths, job searching, and more. Mark your calendars for Fall Career Week 2021: September 20–24.
Fall Career Week 2021
How to submit events
Please read the important information below prior to submitting your event.
- See Events and Conferences for Fall 2021 to review the full set of campus guidelines prior to submitting your event for Fall Career Week (FCW). This site is updated as new information is shared, so please refer back to it as needed.
- Events expecting 50 or more participants must submit proposals at the link above to be reviewed and approved by the campus University Events Review Committee (UERC). This approval process is separate from your submission to coordinate a FCW event, but you can submit your FCW event by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page prior to applying for and getting campus approval.
- Click here to view tips for completing the Campus Event Request form.
- What do students want/need to know about your major programs and their related career paths?
- What do your students know about recruiter expectations and the job search process?
- How can your students get ahead in their career planning?
- Can you identify any classes or faculty with whom you might partner for your event?
- How might you describe your event in order to attract student participation?
- Which format might be best-suited for your event, in-person or virtual? Outside or inside?
Click here to get an idea of events that were offered in both 2019 and 2020.