How to schedule an appointment
Academic and Career Development uses SAS to schedule all appointments for student success advisors and career consultants.
You can find SAS by clicking on the link below. Or, from One.IU.edu, search for Student Appointment Scheduler (make sure to favorite this task).
Follows these steps:
- Sign in to SAS.
- From this view, you can click on your Assigned Advisor or Office and find an available appointment to schedule.
- If you do not have an assigned advisor or office, you can select Search Advisors and use the search box with key words to assist you in finding the correct person to meet with.
- In addition, you can call Academic and Career Development at 317-274-4856 for assistance to schedule your appointment.
- Information about the advisor(s) will appear; click Schedule Appointment.
- If you are viewing your assigned office, click the box next to "0 advisors selected" to see all advisors schedules.
- You can filter by meeting type by selecting appointment (in person), online, etc., or other options for the meeting type.
- Select a day in the calendar to view open appointment slots.
- Select the time for the appointment from the options listed.
- Include the reason for appointment in the dialog box that appears, and then submit request.
- You will see a confirmation appear, and a confirmation is sent to your university email address.
- In the confirmation that appears on the screen, you will see a section about text notifications. If you would like to opt in to receiving text reminders for scheduled appointments, follow the prompts.
Make an appointment