- Master of Arts in Student Affairs in Higher Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Minors in Psychology and Women’s Studies
- How long in ACD: Since September 2017.
- What do you like about the work you do: I love hearing about students’ college experiences, both in and out of the classroom!
- Past jobs/experiences:
- Resident assistant (RA) and orientation leader as an undergraduate
- Hall director and student activities coordinator as a graduate student
- Domestic violence/sexual assault survivor advocate
Advice to students: College is one of the best places to explore your interests academically and personally, so take courses in as many subjects as you can and use your resources.
If you could be any major in your cluster, what would it be? Why?: I would be a medical humanities and health studies major because I like being able to study a variety of subjects!
Biography: I was born in New York and spent the majority of my life in Western/Central Pennsylvania before moving to Indianapolis in 2017. My sun is in Taurus, my moon is in Aries, and I’m a Leo rising. Outside of work, you can find me watching Frasier or The L Word on Netflix, in my kitchen testing a vegan recipe, bargain hunting at Goodwill, or walking the trail outside my house while listening to the Food4Thot podcast.