- Master of Science in Student Affairs in Higher Education, Miami University, 2020
- Graduate Certificate in College Teaching
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Neuroscience, IUPUI, 2018
- Minor in Religious Studies
- How long in ACD?: July 2021.
- What do you like about the work you do?: I love learning from students, listening to their stories, and supporting them in their academic and career development.
- Past jobs/experiences: Prior to working in ACD, I worked at Miami University and IUPUI, gaining experience in the areas of academic advising, student success, academic support, college teaching, and supplemental instruction.
Advice to students:
- Be involved. I would encourage you to be involved in a student organization or club.
- Be engaged. Engage in learning opportunities such as research, study abroad, student employment/internship, service learning, etc.
- Be organized. Time management is key in balancing your life inside the classroom and outside the classroom. Take advantage of your academic resources at IUPUI.
If you could be any major in your cluster, what would it be? Why?
If I could be any major in my cluster, I would major in psychology. My biggest academic regret is not starting out in psychology at IUPUI. I have always been fascinated on how people think and behave.
I am from the small town of Whiting, Indiana, close to Chicago, Illinois. During my free time, I enjoy traveling, watching a good movie/TV show, Marvel, going to concerts, spending time with friends/family, and learning about different cultures.