- Bachelor of Music in Music Performance (Music Theatre concentration), Florida State University
- Juris Doctor in Law, University of Notre Dame
- I had one major during my undergrad (but probably should have thought more about whether to change it).
- How long in ACD?: I started as a part-time, temporary advisor in June 2016 and joined the staff full-time in August 2016.
- What do you like about the work you do?: Almost everything (seriously)! I value education, authenticity, teaching/mentoring, and developing close connections with others. I get to do all these things (and champion education) every day. I work with some fantastic individuals, and I wholeheartedly believe in the potential of all my students.
- Past jobs/experiences: Hotel front desk associate, professional theatre singer/actress, practicing lawyer, mystery shopper.
Advice to students: You can do anything with anything. Your degree doesn’t define your options. It’s more important to know how to articulate your unique skills than it is to have the “perfect” major or resume.
If you could be any major in your cluster, what would it be? Why?: Psychology. I love education and learning, and I’m fascinated by what factors influence how and what we learn. Also math. Because math is fun and everyone is capable of it. Seriously! Come talk to me if you don’t believe me.