- Master of Science in Education, Adult Education, Indiana University, May 2020
- Bachelor of Arts in History, IUPUI, December 2015
- How long in ACD: I started with IUPUI in 2016, but have been with ACD since 2017.
- What do you like about the work you do: I love working with many different students who come from varying backgrounds with unique interests. I also appreciate that I can be a resource to help guide students and get their questions answered.
- Past jobs/experiences: Prior to coming to IUPUI, I worked for Best Buy for 11 years.
Advice to students: Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Build those relationships with your professors, advisors, and peers and utilize those connections when you feel yourself struggling.
If you could be any major in your cluster, what would it be? Why?: My top choice would be psychology, which appeals to me because I love trying to understand how people operate and why they do the things they do.
Biography: I am a lifelong resident of Indianapolis and am a graduate of Franklin Central High School. I enjoy going to the movies, reading, and hiking in Brown County State Park when the weather is nice. I’ve been married to my husband, Brock, since 2005, and we have two amazing children: our daughter, Parker, and our son, Dylan. We also have four fur-babies: our dogs Moxie and Nellie and our cats Waffles and Rocket.