Please pay attention, and take appropriate action, when academically dismissed:
- We must follow the dismissal policy and procedures, regardless of whether you decide to submit an appeal or wait a semester to petition for reinstatement.
- If you have already registered for the spring semester, we will inform the registrar to remove you from all classes at this time.
- If you decide to appeal, and if your appeal is approved, you will be immediately reinstated to University College.
- You will need to re-register for spring classes. If you need assistance from your advisor, please call our front desk at 317-274-4856 and ask about the availability of advisors in the pre-major you are pursuing.
- We cannot automatically put you back into the courses that you were removed from previously.
- If your appeal is denied, please review the reinstatement policies and procedures website.