School and partner sign-up confirmation
Thank you for supporting students in their career development by being involved with Fall Career Week. We want to reach as many students as possible, so the Fall Career Week Committee is here to assist! We will be in touch within the next few weeks with more details.
What you can expect from us
Our committee will:
- Provide general oversight and marketing for the week as a whole.
- Reserve and provide space in the Campus Center, a tent, or assist with access to a Zoom webinar if needed.
What we need from you
You will need to:
- Obtain campus approval if expecting over 50 participants (see Events and Conferences for Fall 2022).
- Coordinate your event—arrange for employers, alumni, speakers and panelists, etc.
- Partner with faculty, classes, student groups, and others to maximize attendance.
- Market your events through social media, digital signage, printed materials, email distribution lists, Canvas sites, etc. Get the word out early and often!
- Confirm your event details and report back on attendance numbers.
Still have questions?
If you have any questions, we're happy to help. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our committee members will be in touch to help you and your students have the best Fall Career Week ever!