Fall Career Week is September 21–25, 2020.
- It is strongly recommended that you hold your event in conjunction with a class or partner with a group to ensure participation.
- Reach students at all levels of career exploration and development.
- Promote your school, programs, and events to a wider group of students.
- Collaborate with career services colleagues for the greatest student impact.
- Consider these anchor events currently scheduled for 2020 as you plan your event days and times:
- Tuesday, Sept. 22: Fall Intern Fair (virtual)
- Friday, Sept. 25: Career Connection STEM Career Fair (virtual), 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Questions? Contact Jen Schott at email@example.com.