Fall Career Week is September 23–27, 2019.
- It is strongly recommended that you hold your event in conjunction with a class or partner with a group to ensure participation.
- Reach students at all levels of career exploration and development.
- Promote your school, programs, and events to a wider group of students.
- Collaborate with career services colleagues for the greatest student impact.
- Consider these anchor events currently scheduled for 2019 as you plan your event days and times:
- Tuesday, Sept. 24: Fall Intern Fair, CE 450, 1–4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25: Career Connection STEM Career Fair, CE 450, 11–3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25: Public Safety Career Day, Taylor Courtyard, 12–3 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 26: Career Connection STEM Career Fair in CE 450, 11–3 p.m.
Questions? Contact Jen Schott at email@example.com.